Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Big Stuff Coming up ...

Drum roll please .... tomorrow begins the Tute Tsunami.  Melanie Testa, Jane Lafazio and I will be posting tutorials on our blogs (I'll do YouTube as well). Each of us will be posting the links our our blogs. Thursday, Friday and Saturday there will be more tutorials by more members of the Art Sparks. We will all have all the links up on our blogs. This'll be fun

And ... 
I'll be posting on Fridays with the BIG FUN SUMMER PAINTING PROJECT. This week we'll be doing some composition talk. Get out your construction paper.


And even more: Interviews with Kelli Perkins, Dale Anne Potter and Alma Stoller
Last night: A journal page inspired by my recent visit to the NorthEast Kingdom

Watch this space ...

5 comments:

Jane LaFazio said...

ooh ooh, I do like that journal page! tomorrow, and the following days are going to be fun, with our tutorial tsunami!

Cassie Shella said...

Very nice journal page, I am looking forward to seeing all of the tutorials coming up. Have a Blessed week!

iHanna said...

Love the quirky houses against that backdrop - beautiful! And how fun... now I have something to look forward to: learning something new tomorow!

Paula Phillips said...

Loved the turorial you posted today Diana! Wonderful technique!
I mentioned your wonderful book today in one of my Youtube vids, love it!
Much Love,
Paula aka JournalArtista

Jeannie said...

I am so looking forward to tomorrow! Thanks to all of you for your generosity. I am really enjoying your journal pages and the cute little flowers. Hugs