Monday, September 20, 2010

The Creative Revolution has begun

OK, here we go! I've chosen the name The Creative Revolutionaries. Here is the Flickr group: up and ready for your input! So let's get this thing rolling! {excitement}
I think the name give us all ownership, don't you? Also, The Creative Revolution was already taken. I hope that you'll get involved, you don't have to post pictures. I'm hoping that lots of folks will just to keep the group fresh and enticing. Just realize, please!, this is a process group. The pictures are proof of process and nothing more.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going to join right now! How exciting!I'm Bad Bad Magpie on Flickr.

Susan said...

just joined and plan to post the first layer of a journal page. I've been recovering from surgery, and it's going to be about all the books I've been reading.

Teddi said...

O diana! didn't that just sound like anne of green gables?

iHanna said...

I sign up to be a creative revolutionary. What is my mission? I'm already planning to cover a journal page with fabric and I've signed up at flickr for the group! Yay, you rock!

Megan Greenholt said...

I'm all about process!!!!!

Barb Smith said...

What an awesome idea! I am so in!
Peace & Love,
~Barb~

phethashough said...

he has a good point z2x18u4m91 aaa replica bags 9a replica bags replica bags and shoes replica gucci handbags f2d72s3w61 replica bags in london replica bags reddit hermes fake g4z66t8k65 replica bags in delhi