Friday, May 6, 2011

June 2012, Italy!

Here is the video from Maggie's B and B where I stayed, just outside of Fabriano.

I spent some very happy moments on Maggie's terrace, sipping wine or cappucino (time appropriate) and making art or writing. I made my Italy-drenched paper here. The countryside was beautiful.

Plans are in the works for holding a week long retreat in Fabriano next June (2012). Watch here for updates. OMG! This area of Italy is too beautiful not to share!

Here is a picture of Susan (who invited me to Paradise) and I on Maggie's terrace on my first night.
Enticing, isn't it? Start saving you pennies, euros or pounds!

3 comments:

Dale Anne Potter said...

AWESOME Diana!
Have you been to Madrid, Spain? I'm going there for June 4th & 5th....I'm EXCITED!!!

Judy said...

Wow! Diana, what a stunning place to have spent time, lucky you.

Diana Trout {Nan.DT@verizon.net} said...

Isn't it beautiful there? I feel so lucky!