Friday, December 10, 2010

let the weekend rip, links and invites

Once again (just in case you missed it. I'll be at the (W)holons Opening on Saturday at Abington Art Center from 3-5 (Dec. 11) and on Sunday, the every-popular, super-festive, not-to-be-missed Mamacita Holiday Party and Sale (420 Paxson Ave, 3rd Floor Rear, Glenside, PA. A sneak preview ...
Making Fabric wrap bracelets and canvas cuffs
I'll have little paintings, copies of Journal Spilling and my DVD and other goodies as well.

I need to share some links with you:
This beautifully edited journal flip from Friday Eudaeonism on YouTube (love her vids).


Very quick MOO card case (a sweet little giftie). I used felt as suggested in the tute; but you may have a scrap of thrifted vinyl or lightweight suede or some other non-raveling material.

Ledger book from CSN Stores, Inc. in Boston via Michele LaPoint's blog. A very nice book that I won in her blog giveaway :-) 

OK, this is so cool: a magnetic organizer. I saw these at Ikea and wanted one. Bad. Now I can make one! Another easy hand made gift! 

Someone on the Flickr group mentioned photo sticker paper. A google search turned this up ... $19 for a pack of 100 sounds like a pretty good deal to me.

Sew Mama Sew's Handmade Holidays blog posts all of November! go here for loads of tutorials and inspiration.

Oh my goodness, this film, Creating Love at DeWanda. It's really cool.

That's all folks, I hope to see some of you over the weekend! If not ... enjoy, be merry.
xo Diana

2 comments:

Liesel said...

Hi Diana! Oh looks like you are super busy too! I LOVE the photo of your kitty all stretched out. That's the life! Love all your beautiful scraps and pieces in these photos!
Liesel

Cynthia said...

How exciting to me one of your book readers and filling her journal. Thanks for all the links. The film was amazing and all the great ideas for creating. I'm inspired.